1. plan our west coast road trip
2. visit a farmers market or two
3. go to a movie in the park
4. finish decorating out living room and bedroom
5. try a couple new hair dos
6. host a BBQ (on last years list but never completed!)
7. make homemade ice cream
8. have a picnic in the park
9. take more late night walks with walter
10. dine al fresco as much as possible
i've been traveling a bunch lately and this weekend is no different as i'm headed to new orleans for a bachelorette party! while i love visiting new places, all this bopping around means even less time to enjoy the already-too-short chicago summer. so in an effort to squeeze every last ounce of sunshine from the summer months, i'm following suit of other bloggers and making a list of summer to dos. and it will be infinitely more fun checking off these "to dos" then the things on my other to do lists.
what are you looking forward to this summer?
pic sources: unknown, french frosting, walking around where the sidewalk begins, cup of joe, love maegan, inetgiant, two peas and their pod, this is glamorous, definitely golden, dust jacket attic